“I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.” ~ Vincent van Gogh
Please note: I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just hang on a little while.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Focus of Attention

The pain in my shoulder extends
across and down and up
behind the ear
along the neck
and halfway down my back —
in all my world today
the most noticeable thing.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Hope you find some relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. At times like this...too bad we can't skip over the pain part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosemary - Unless you have a chronic back/shoulder problem, this sounds like what I felt when I had my heart attack. Get it checked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for your concern. Dear Barb, I do have a chronic back/shoulder problem.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.