“I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.” ~ Vincent van Gogh
Please note: I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just hang on a little while.

Friday, July 14, 2017

On Sphinx Rock

On Sphinx Rock 
sunlight catches 
two jutting crags.

Against the dark mass 
of head-shaped scrub
they gleam like fangs.


3 comments:

  1. This is excellent. I love the sound and brevity.

    So be careful what you try to catch. You may succeed, but it also might bite you in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially if we're talking about information. The Oracle very well may hurt you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.