“I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.” ~ Vincent van Gogh
Please note: I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just hang on a little while.

Friday, May 5, 2017

Small Black Cat

small black cat
gazes up at me
ears alert

















Trying out techniques from 'IN THE WAY OF BASHO' ebook by Chevrefeuille at Carpe Diem. This one is 'shasei' (sketch): 'to depict the thing just as it is'.

4 comments:

  1. Rosemary, I love your black cat. I have two myself. A lovely sketch with words, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She is an endless source of fascination to me. (Smile.)

      Delete
  2. Your little one is beautiful, Rosemary. Although, Star doesn't have white whiskers, her's are all black. In many ways, she's my inspiration, in my journey of healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness! I have one too, but with white paws and face.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.