“I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.” ~ Vincent van Gogh
Please note: I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just hang on a little while.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

7 Days Challenge, Day 2: Look, write and look again

Cold chicken stir fry (supper)

The rice dry and crunchy
the vegetables moist, crisp.
A peanut taste ... inexplicable.
The spiciness it had at dinner, gone.


(Well, I didn't look, I tasted and felt.)

4 comments:

  1. Observing when eating is supposed to encourage less consumption - or so I've heard. (I should try it sometime.) Good Luck as you continue your daily observations, Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! — well in this instance I had to eat more, so as to re-observe ... and then a little more, to make quite sure ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get a tad creative with my stir fry. I have discovered though that chick-peas do not work well. Parsnips though when sliced and cooked up taste sweet. I usually add green or yellow zuccini, lots of onion, carrots if I don't have water chestnuts, sometimes a can of peas. Pretty much whatever is in the frig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All hints gratefully received! I have found that baked beans don't work well either, but tofu does. And when in doubt, add soy sauce. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.