“I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.” ~ Vincent van Gogh
Please note: I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just hang on a little while.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

7 Days Challenge, Day 1: Go to the World

Observation


The thick stems of the jade bush are dark, banded and mottled, like reptile skin.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Rosemary! Giving yourself the gift of creative observation is perfect. Actually, after reading your stone, I had to have a closer look at my (indoor) jade plant. Yes, exactly like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 'ku for Rosemary (belated Happy Birthday)

    each in our own skin
    womanhood spots, dry, well worn
    our hearts remain soft

    JulesPaige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my 'Gems'... I enjoyed some of your other writing too, on your other site. Not that you need another site, but I enjoy www.writingourwayhome.com
    I attempt to write a different daily piece for the group called Daily Gatherings - though time does not always permit. I hope to find you on The River again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.