“I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.” ~ Vincent van Gogh
Please note: I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just hang on a little while.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Still not the exquisite couplet

The kid in the street
jumps on his dad with a yell.

‘I don’t know about him,’ I say,
‘You scared me!’

He grins. ‘He was scared!’
I’m not the one who matters.


(Too long? Goldurn it, maybe there's no right or wrong way to do this, and this is just how I do them.)

2 comments:

  1. Not too long. But who am I to say :) Haven been enjoying all of these captured moments.

    have a look at a a handful of stones to see the length of some Fiona selected for the ezine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.