“I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.” ~ Vincent van Gogh
Please note: I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just hang on a little while.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Storm

Thunder and heavy rain.
How gIad I am I didn’t
water the garden early.

2 comments:

  1. Rosemary - I haven't watered mine since June! So wet here in CO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Far too much water over there, apparently. Trust you are safe!

      Delete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.