“I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.” ~ Vincent van Gogh
Please note: I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just hang on a little while.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Not Waiting for January

I cant wait; I want to practise now.

I think the idea is to communicate the small stones as vividly and succinctly as possible. They don't have to take any particular form. However, I like making verses, so I'm going to try it that way. There are a number of short forms to play with, and then there's free verse. So here we go! (If you were expecting beautiful evocations of nature, think again.)

My feet ache,
not from too much walking
but long sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.