“I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.” ~ Vincent van Gogh
Please note: I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just hang on a little while.

Friday, January 20, 2023

January micro 2023: 3

summer interrupted

rain all night

today all drizzle –

even my garden statue

looks miserable




















*


My card for today

is Queen of Cups.

Does it signify me

(water sign woman)

or the damp day outside?


*


The library reminds me

those books are coming due. 

OK – this afternoon

turns into a banquet:

gorging poetry.














*


The small cat dreams 

through the afternoon,

making tiny throat sounds

as if calling, or perhaps 

greeting someone (me?)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.