“I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.” ~ Vincent van Gogh
Please note: I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just hang on a little while.

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Sending a Signal

I swap 

the queen size bed

for a single –

telling the Universe: no,

I really don’t want company







2 comments:

  1. Rosemary, do you like the narrow bed? I don't think I could get used to it. I often have a pillow to my side, and I don't think there would be room on the single. Of course, I still have my husband, too, so we have a king. Hope you are well. Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a king size single, so it's not so very narrow. There is room to have a pillow at my side if I should want one. It looks narrower than it is in the photo because of the perspective. With bamboo sheets and silk mattress topper, I absolutely love it!

      Delete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.